what it is...

My photo
Welcome to My Tech Life. I spend so much time reading blogs about everyone else lifes, and gadgets, and whatnot that I finally decided to knock one out myself. Makes sense right? I’m a complete and total card carrying techno-geek and proud of it LOL I’m also a father of a beautiful young lady who is turning into a techophile in her own right. I have been into technology ever since I had my first computer, a TRS-80. It was love at first sight! I am into everything from computers to game consoles, to handheld devices and everything in between. My current passion is wireless tech and cellphones. So basically, this blog will be about tech i find interesting, how it affects my life, and my life in general. Sound interesting? I hope so. Ciao! a.don.is

the bio...

Michigander. I keep trying to leave this damn state and keep coming back to it. Something about it keeps pulling me back. Been here most of my years, with a small stay in Chicago, and short stops in other places.

I'm a divorced father of one beautiful young lady who is growing up way fatser than I want her too LOL Got married for the wrong reasons, so the outcome was predictable. Its all good though. We lasted 10 years and had some really good years. We get along decently now.

Currently in a rebuild phase of my life. It's going slowly but surely. Stay tuned... things can only get better right?

brain storm

Friday, June 27, 2008

ramblings...

hey. just droppin off some stuff on my plate. i havent been posting much lately, but its not becuz nothing is going on lol

where to start... well, the job is still going good. no real issues to speak of. getting bonuses pretty regular, at least one each check so the money has been great! i report to the regional property manager, which is cool cuz she's like never here since we have brand new properties in florida and illinios. i wouldnt mind here job. she's always flying off somewhere. plus she's a really laid back easy going type of person, i think we get along very well.

been spending alot of time with my kid. she's turning 13 this year so i want to make sure i'm there for her whenever she needs me. i know the teen years can be rough, so my goal is to be available for her whenever! she's currently at sumer camp, which is a first for her. i can't wait to here about it when she gets back. the camp is run by a christian organization, so thats cool also. they have a website thats pretty interactive. you can email your child and see pics of them taken daily. the only catch is they cant email you back, which was kind of frustrating. over all i'm sure it has been an awesome experience for her. i think i'm gonna have her for the fourth, so i need to start planning eh lol

oh yeah... i still have Kitty. she no longer in heat, but she's found other ways to be equally annoying lol she has decided that i must give her my undivided attention the second i walk in the door from work. if i don't, she makes it a point to get in the way of anything else i may be trying to do. if i try to use the bathroom she'll plant herself in front of the toilet, if i go in the kitchen she'll lean against the fridge door, if i sit on the couch she'll jump up in my lap and head butt me in the chin lol once i finally give her some attention, she'll dismiss e and go somewhere and sleep for an hour or so. then its the same routine over again. this goes on until i go to bed lol good thing i love cats *grin*

No comments: