what it is...

My photo
Welcome to My Tech Life. I spend so much time reading blogs about everyone else lifes, and gadgets, and whatnot that I finally decided to knock one out myself. Makes sense right? I’m a complete and total card carrying techno-geek and proud of it LOL I’m also a father of a beautiful young lady who is turning into a techophile in her own right. I have been into technology ever since I had my first computer, a TRS-80. It was love at first sight! I am into everything from computers to game consoles, to handheld devices and everything in between. My current passion is wireless tech and cellphones. So basically, this blog will be about tech i find interesting, how it affects my life, and my life in general. Sound interesting? I hope so. Ciao! a.don.is

the bio...

Michigander. I keep trying to leave this damn state and keep coming back to it. Something about it keeps pulling me back. Been here most of my years, with a small stay in Chicago, and short stops in other places.

I'm a divorced father of one beautiful young lady who is growing up way fatser than I want her too LOL Got married for the wrong reasons, so the outcome was predictable. Its all good though. We lasted 10 years and had some really good years. We get along decently now.

Currently in a rebuild phase of my life. It's going slowly but surely. Stay tuned... things can only get better right?

brain storm

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

so i got shot at...

seriously. remember that post when i said "..if i don't get shot. seriously..."? well dammit i'm a prophet cuz i got shot at today. by whom you ask? let me tell you, by the educated, normally professional acting, older woman whose belongings we were putting out by the curb.

i can understand her being upset. even though she's had every opportunity over the past 2+ months to make some kind of arrangements, it still sucks when it happens. so i understand that. and she did totally act like an ass when we showed up with the sheriff. tried every argument in the book to get us to leave, but by then it was way past too late. her son was there to complicate things of course. the sheriff was adamant though, so we started CAREFULLY placing her items outside. we were told we didnt hafta be nice about it, but we did cuz i don't roll like that.

anyway, we get all of her stuff outside without much incident. her daughter showed up to help watch the stuff while her son went and got a uhaul. she had just got the last of the stuff and i followed her out to the sidewalk. i was standing there when she got into a heated argument with her sons wife. it was kinda intense so i observed incase i needed to involve the sheriff. all of a sudden, she turned my direction, with a gun in her hand! it was all matrix-y and slow motion as she pointed it at me so turned and did like road runner for the door! i head a loud CRACK as i dove in, right down the stairs to the feet of the sheriff, who immediately drew his gun and went outside looking for her, but she had fled the scene.

so of course i filed a report and am pressing charges. wouldn't you? i'm sure she'll give herself up eventually. i mean until now, she was a pretty respectable person. she has a job, kids, i think she may have even gone to church LOL who knows? well thats all over now cuz she's going to prison. well at least jail.

i love my job. well.....

1 comment:

ShaBANG said...

Trying to make me a widow before Im even a wife. BAD FORM! ;-P