what it is...

My photo
Welcome to My Tech Life. I spend so much time reading blogs about everyone else lifes, and gadgets, and whatnot that I finally decided to knock one out myself. Makes sense right? I’m a complete and total card carrying techno-geek and proud of it LOL I’m also a father of a beautiful young lady who is turning into a techophile in her own right. I have been into technology ever since I had my first computer, a TRS-80. It was love at first sight! I am into everything from computers to game consoles, to handheld devices and everything in between. My current passion is wireless tech and cellphones. So basically, this blog will be about tech i find interesting, how it affects my life, and my life in general. Sound interesting? I hope so. Ciao! a.don.is

the bio...

Michigander. I keep trying to leave this damn state and keep coming back to it. Something about it keeps pulling me back. Been here most of my years, with a small stay in Chicago, and short stops in other places.

I'm a divorced father of one beautiful young lady who is growing up way fatser than I want her too LOL Got married for the wrong reasons, so the outcome was predictable. Its all good though. We lasted 10 years and had some really good years. We get along decently now.

Currently in a rebuild phase of my life. It's going slowly but surely. Stay tuned... things can only get better right?

brain storm

Monday, March 24, 2008

the job - week 3ish or whatever

so the job is going decent. i had an interview last monday. my trainers manager interviewed me. basically said she wants to hire me. which i think is good. more money, and a bonus apartment. free rent is always good. anyway, initially she said that she wanted to, but couldn't hire me immediately as i am currently a temp agency employee, as such, they are under contract with said agency. to hire me immediately, they would have to pay a large fee to the temp agency, which of course they dont want to pay. guess they like me, but not that much eh? lol so she told me i have to wait 60 more days, which sucks cuz i didnt plan on it taking that long for me to get hired somewhere permanent, plus i dont know if i can afford to keep working part time that much longer.

well all that became moot, when she told me friday that she thinks she CAN hire me now, as the temp agency kinda owes her company from a previous big screw up on the part of the agency. good news right? well kinda. cuz now i have to majorly accelerate the time frame of me paying off my ticket and obtaining a vehicle. the position entails a lot of car travel, not to mention having to go to ann arbor for training. so i'm kinda in a quandary and don't really have any prospects as to how i'm going to achieve this but... what else is new? God will provide right? if i don't have anything else i have faith :) so pray for me... and/or send donations! lol...

all that aside.. i may have to physically evict 2 people this week and i really dont want to have to do that. but its reached that point. the day they were supposed to be out is well past and the matter has been filed in court an assigned to the local sheriff. now all that remains is for the sheriff to contact me with the date and time of the eviction. then i'm told he'll show up with a deputy or two and watch over us as we put the tenants belongings on the curb. that sucks. but it's kinda hard to feel all that sorry for them becuz from the beginging (the entire process has taken over 2 months) they new what was going on every step of the way and have had every opportunity to seek assistance or make arrangments or whatever. neither one of them has chosen to do so, so here we are. oh well, maybe i wont get shot.. lol. no ... seriously.

1 comment:

ShaBANG said...

Where do we send donations to?