what it is...

My photo
Welcome to My Tech Life. I spend so much time reading blogs about everyone else lifes, and gadgets, and whatnot that I finally decided to knock one out myself. Makes sense right? I’m a complete and total card carrying techno-geek and proud of it LOL I’m also a father of a beautiful young lady who is turning into a techophile in her own right. I have been into technology ever since I had my first computer, a TRS-80. It was love at first sight! I am into everything from computers to game consoles, to handheld devices and everything in between. My current passion is wireless tech and cellphones. So basically, this blog will be about tech i find interesting, how it affects my life, and my life in general. Sound interesting? I hope so. Ciao! a.don.is

the bio...

Michigander. I keep trying to leave this damn state and keep coming back to it. Something about it keeps pulling me back. Been here most of my years, with a small stay in Chicago, and short stops in other places.

I'm a divorced father of one beautiful young lady who is growing up way fatser than I want her too LOL Got married for the wrong reasons, so the outcome was predictable. Its all good though. We lasted 10 years and had some really good years. We get along decently now.

Currently in a rebuild phase of my life. It's going slowly but surely. Stay tuned... things can only get better right?

brain storm

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

just whatever


haven't been online as much lately. work has been tiring lately so that when i get home, i haven't found it worth it to go to the library for 1.5 to 2 hrs MAYBE of net time, then have to walk back home. i need to change that. working on. need to talk my old folks into letting me get net at home LOL

other than work not alot else has been up. well ... okay. it's been bothering me a bit so i might as well get it off my chest....

what do you do, when you've been friends with someone for like 100 years. i mean basically from 6th grade, till now. you've been best friends the entire time. but in the last few years I feel like i'm the only one putting in any effort to maintaining that friendship. i mean before there were miles between us and so that was an excuse for lack of communication and what not. but now we live in the same city. not 10 miles from each other. we both have cell phones, email, myspace, facebook, etc. but i feel like i'm the only one trying. i don't get calls returned on the regular. i email, no response. i text message... same deal. or we'll make plans to hang or whatever, and he'll no-show. i don't get a call or anything. he just wont show up. then eventually he'll show up or call me... a week later....like nothing has happened. i've been taking it in stride for years. i just figured thats the way he is, especially since we lived so far apart. i mean we've been boys since 6th grade!! or maybe its just me, becuase i have another friend i've had since like '91 and he kinda acts the same way. i don't understand it. am i acting like a wuss? or do i have a legitimate concern? i dunno. i just feel like i shouldn't hafta be the one to track them down all the time.

maybe its just me.

No comments: